General Pest Control Service
(Includes: crickets, spiders, earwigs, rolly polly, Wasps, etc.)
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY AND PRICING MAY VARY.
For Commercial or Multiple-Property pricing, please contact us.
fully trained and licensed exterminators ready to handle all Cricket issues
30+ years of experience of Pest Removal
Crickets are pesky creatures – from chewing holes in curtains and upholstery to polluting the area with their annoying, constant chirping sounds, crickets can put a dampener on anyone’s relaxation time indoors or outdoors. The good news is that our professional exterminators can get rid of them allowing your property to be peacefully sound! Contact Genie Pest Control to learn about our residential and commercial pest removal services tailored to making any location cricket-free!
Got Crickets? Our Exterminators Have Effective Solutions
Important FAQ About Crickets In Your Area
In the Omaha, Nebraska and Council Bluffs, Iowa areas, there are a few types of crickets that are commonly found here. Each species are noisy and unwelcome insects that Genie Pest Control is prepared to help eliminate so that you can enjoy a chirp-free home or workplace.
- House Crickets: Don’t take their name too literally. They prefer to live outside, but when cooler temperatures hit our region, they will come into homes and offices to find a warm place to hide out. They are light brown in color, like to chirp at night and rest during the day and enjoy feasting on anything from paper, clothing (silk or wool is especially attractive for house crickets) or food.
- Field Crickets: These are the crickets you are most familiar with. They are shiny, black, large and noisy. They invite themselves into your home during the fall and love to spend the warm nights inside singing loudly to attract their shiny black mates.
- Mole Crickets: This cricket variety lives around and burrows in yards. They can cause lawn damage and even be attractive to rodent predators or raccoons looking for a tasty insect meal.
Yes! It really is like a sign of the season when you start to see and hear the signs of unwelcome insects like crickets.
There are a few things you can do to minimize their migration into your home or office building such as:
- Make sure all debris around the perimeter of your home or office is clear.
- Clean gutters and clear all fall debris.
- Do not store firewood against your home’s foundation.
- Do a visual inspection for entry points and caulk or repair where needed to keep crickets from finding a way to get in.
More About What We Offer
Our Omaha & Iowa Exterminator Services
Prompt. Reasonably-Priced. Effective.
More About Genie Pest Control
Whether your business needs preventive services or solutions for an ongoing problem in Omaha, Council Bluffs, or the surrounding areas,
you can count on Genie Pest Control for prompt, reasonably-priced, and effective insect control and elimination.