fully trained and licensed exterminators ready to handle all Flea issues
30+ years of experience of Pest Removal
Fleas need to be dealt with efficiently and effectively to make sure that they don’t come back again. With our pest control knowledge and expertise at Genie Pest Control, you can rest easy, knowing that you and your home are in safe hands.
Our highly skilled exterminators use the very latest tools and techniques to eliminate fleas from your home or business. Always arriving on time so we cause as little disruption to your day as possible, and we treat each and every property we visit with the utmost respect while we get the job done.
Call Genie Pest Control Your Local Flea Exterminator
Important FAQ About Fleas In Your Area
Typically, if your pet has fleas, there’s a very good chance that those fleas have found their way into your home as well. If you think that you have fleas in your home, the first place you should check is your pet. When you look at your pet’s skin closely, you may notice small black specs, which are the flea’s feces. These may also be apparent in your pets bedding. Although it is often difficult to see fleas with the naked eye, it is possible and if you look very closely, you may see them jumping moving around on your pet, their bedding or in your carpets.
If you think that you have spotted a flea infestation is it important that you act fast, especially during the warmer months. Just how quickly it takes for fleas to develop will depend on the heat and humidity but typically, it will take 2-3 days for new eggs to hatch. Call our flea control experts at Genie Pest Control if you think there are fleas in your home and we will take the necessary steps to eradicate them for once and for all.
- Your pet is scratching excessively. Typically, a dog’s hind legs and a cat’s head and neck are the targeted areas.
- You notice red or sore looking skin on your pet.
- Seeing the fleas moving between hairs on your pet or on your carpet.
- Finding red/black droppings on your pet’s skin.
There are three primary places that you need to check if you suspect there are fleas in your home.
- First of all, you will need to check your pets by combing through their hair slowly and inspecting both for live fleas and flea droppings as you do so.
- Secondly, you will need to inspect your home thoroughly, in particular, your pet’s bedding, any carpets or rugs in your home and also your upholstered furniture. These are all prime breeding grounds for fleas and need to be inspected diligently.
- Finally, you will need to examine any outdoor areas of your home where your pet spends time to try and find the source of the issue. Fleas thrive in moist, shady areas, so focus your efforts under trees, bushes, decks, porches and also anywhere in your yard where debris may have accumulated over time.
More About What We Offer
Our Omaha & Iowa Exterminator Services
Prompt. Reasonably-Priced. Effective.
More About Genie Pest Control
Whether your business needs preventive services or solutions for an ongoing problem in Omaha, Council Bluffs, or the surrounding areas,
you can count on Genie Pest Control for prompt, reasonably-priced, and effective insect control and elimination.